Area Sales Manager
Sales / BD
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading tobacco manufacturing company, distributing products nationwide to the retail market. They are hiring for an Area Sales Manager to support business development and growth within their assigned sales location.
The Area Sales Manager will conduct retail account management activities as well as lead market strategy and business development efforts. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth retail strategy as they expand the territory to get more business.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package and benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), etc.
• Global organization with a strong industry reputation and extensive portfolio.
• 20+ years of industry experience with financial backing by successful parent company.
• Dedicated to manufacturing top-quality products and offering excellent customer service.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Strategically work with existing customers within the tobacco industry and hunt for new accounts through prospecting and networking initiatives.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Track results and prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team. Identifying any risks and presenting solutions.
• Create and execute plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross selling opportunities.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or other relevant field, preferred.
• 2-5+ years of sales experience within the consumer/retail space. Proven, extensive experience in the tobacco space, required.
• Excellent relationship-building skills at all levels, with outstanding professionalism and commitment to customer experience.
• In-depth sales expertise with proven results in meeting sales quotas and business development initiatives.
• Previous background working with retail companies and products of all business sizes.
• Sales experience related to new product development and expanding market reach.
• Experience working with and selling to distributors and wholesalers.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, presentations, and negotiation.
• Must be able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously, with care given to each. Strong attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.