Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader of professional manufacturing services, offering integrated technology solutions like ERP manufacturing software and IoT solutions to customers across various industries. Their incredible industry reputation has allowed them to serve customers nationwide for over three decades. They are hiring an Applications Product Developer/Remote .NET developer to lead in the design and development of IIoT software.
The Applications Product Developer/Remote .NET developer will be responsible for developing enhancements to their existing .NET based applications and perform integrations with external systems, IoT systems, and develop API endpoints for system integration. The role will be responsible for assisting the development team with technology solutions by developing, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing programs to support software applications.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life, 401K matching program, FSA, PTO, and more.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 500).
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within IIoT.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Create moderate to highly complex technology solutions to support .Net systems/applications.
• Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture teams.
• Utilize user specifications to lead development effort while mentoring junior team members.
• Train new and existing employees on best practices, .Net applications, and new development approaches and methodologies.
• Be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements, to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
• Oversee bug fixes and de-escalate as needed.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Write technical specifications (based on conceptual design and business requirements).
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience in IIoT Product Development or Software Engineering in an Agile environment.
• 5+ years of developing enterprise systems.
• Strong understanding and experience with SOAP and RESTful web services.
• Experience working with or knowledge of the following technologies:
• .Net Core, .Net Sack
• Core (C#)
• Java, Python, Kotlin
• Development tools such as SVN, Git, continuous integration, automated testing frameworks, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile commercial clients.
• Proven success working in a remote environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.