Blue Signal Search
Our client enables wireless connectivity across the globe. With the latest network solutions, their tools empower businesses and people from all walks of life to connect to a network. They provide solutions for telephony operators, wireless internet service providers, and large enterprises such as federal, state, and local governments. They are hiring an Application Manager to maintain and manage enterprise and SaaS based applications, including Salesforce and NetSuite.
The Application Manager will be responsible for overseeing the evaluation, installation/deployment, and daily business operations of critical enterprise applications. This individual should have a highly technical background while being customer-focused and results driven.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, and other perks.
• An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in connectivity solutions.
• Incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have lead innovations in the wireless space.
• Learn from the most tenured in the industry.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and strong support.
• Lead the planning, design, implementation, operation and support of enterprise and SaaS based applications, as well as integrations across the enterprise.
• Leverage your experience and technical background to provide thought leadership to the team with troubleshooting, problem-solving and design best practices.
• Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
• Lead the delivery of solutions that contribute to a multi-year solutions roadmap supporting key company goals and stakeholder objectives.
• Manage team’s work assignments and timelines. Provide team capacity inputs for project resource planning.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with external support vendors as needed.
• Design and approve change control policies for application maintenance and updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• 7+ years of demonstrated IT project management experience.
• 5+ years of experience supporting IT applications including ERP, CRM, and custom applications.
• Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite preferred.
• Strong technical background with software development and application integration experience. Understanding of programming languages required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and support team activities.
• Thorough experience in project management, and knowledge of those techniques and tools.
• Outstanding team leadership and operational skills. Keen deadline sensitivity.
• Background in the wireless/telecom or overall B2B space preferred.
• Passionate personality with the willingness to go above and beyond.
• Ability to travel 10%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.