Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading OEM and services company in the wireless/telecom industry. They are known for their spearheading of the 5G innovation in the RF and wireless space through their connected cars, managed services, spectrum, virtualization, and connected devices applications in the commercial, government, and industrial verticals. To support continued growth, they are hiring an Application Developer to assist a team of engineers in maintaining and developing software solutions.
The Applications Developer will primarily be responsible for the design and technical directions of Android application development. The role will assist the development team with technology solutions by developing, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing programs to support Android software applications.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, and other perks.
• A chance to be involved in building and leading products that are the next big innovation in the wireless tech space.
• Incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have been changemakers in the wireless space and learn from the most tenured in the industry.
• State of the art products and consistent innovations.
• Company is debt-free and expected to double revenue within 5 years.
• High upward mobility as company grows.
• Design, implement, and support Android application development for both new and existing products.
• Use relevant design and development tools to complete app to product specifications.
• Be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
• Produce well-designed and well-tested code using Java, ensuring scalability and usability.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and business requirements.
• Ensure proper maintenance of existing products and user features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they arise.
• Create and optimize delivery processes through troubleshooting, debugging, and research.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• 3+ years of software development experience, with expertise in Android app development.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Experience with responsive design and programming for data processing apps.
• Coding background (Java, XML) with experience in UI development.
• Thorough understanding of real-time software development, source control, object-oriented design, modularization, digital processing, and functional programming.
• Relational database design and optimization experience, including SQL.
• Troubleshooting skillset – from root cause analysis to troubleshooting, unit testing, and continuous integration.
• Experience in the telecommunications industry preferred. Familiar with cellular technologies beneficial.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.