Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national well-being and rehabilitation healthcare organization focused on bringing treatments to their patients. They have several locations throughout the US and deliver top pharmacotherapeutic services in a compassionate outpatient setting. They are bringing on an AP Specialist to provide oversight and support to the Finance & Accounting team.
The AP Specialist will be responsible for the overall day to day functions of the Accounts Payable process including high volume invoicing, vendor records, and payment processing. Their focus will support overall company initiatives including cost savings and collaboration.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Culture of high performance and quality client care.
• Ability to participate in a team and help mold future policies.
• Manage the full AP cycle, including but not limited to:
• Pay invoices on schedule, ensure the accuracy and authenticity of invoices, and conduct departmental duties with a minimum of expense.
• Be key contributor to full cycle procure to pay process.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for invoice generation and payment processing.
• Document all AP processes and support the Controller with journal entries and reconciliation documentation.
• Assist team in performing invoicing functions, vendor records, and payment processing.
• Process and monitor all vendor payments: payment scheduling, print check runs and route for approval and signatures.
• Resolve escalations related to vendors, customers, and employees regarding status of payment, as necessary.
• Process employee expense and vendor reports.
• Support the Controller and senior leadership in research assistance and special projects.
• 2+ years of experience in accounting function. Full cycle accounts payable analysis and invoicing functions experience in cash management preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
• Strong documenting and reporting experience with incredible attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of authorization and authority of payment approval, as well as GAAP.
• Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Proficiency with MS Dynamics, QuickBooks, ERPs, Excel, and other accounting software.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.