Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading healthcare group focused on bringing quality services and care to patients, families, and communities. They are hiring an Addiction Treatment Clinical Director to oversee the substance abuse and addiction department from creating therapy programs, to implementing assessment criteria, and ultimately leading the behavioral health addiction team.
The Addiction Treatment Clinical Director will be responsible for strategy, operation, quality, and personnel development within the department. In collaboration with the senior management team, this person will develop and implement strategic goals and programs.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, generous PTO, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community to produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality patient care.
• Modern, luxurious treatment center facilities that truly reflect their goal to bring mental health programs into the next generation of care.
• Help establish and expand upon existing departmental goals and objectives.
• Create therapy plans and treatment assessments.
• Create programs that facilitate the best treatment and services for patients/clientele.
• Oversee monthly departmental, operational, and clinical data. Facilitate departmental quality improvement activities.
• Ensure compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, Joint Commission standards, and State/Federal regulatory agencies.
• Maintain quality and accurate medical records by following company procedures. Create reports and deliver key findings to upper management.
• Make recommendations on all personnel actions, including hiring, promoting, evaluating, disciplining, and terminating employees.
• Assist physicians as needed, including examinations, treatment, and other processes.
• Master’s or Doctoral degree in healthcare or clinical studies, with experience in addiction treatment and substance abuse required.
• Must be licensed.
• 3+ years of experience in behavioral health.
• Must be familiar with safety regulations and techniques applicable to the healthcare environment. Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to mental health practice.
• Must have outstanding organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Must have proven leadership skills and problem-solving skills including the ability to influence, motivate, and direct others.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.