Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national well-being and rehabilitation healthcare organization focused on bringing treatments to their patients. They have several locations throughout the US and deliver top pharmacotherapeutic services in a compassionate outpatient setting. They are bringing on an Addiction Counselor to monitor and assess client behavior to coordinate treatment.
The Addiction Counselor will work to give clients the tools they need to reach their goals, without a reliance on drugs. This Counselor will support the program’s policies and procedures while conducting sessions that support the overall treatment plan.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Culture of high performance and quality client care.
• Ability to participate in a team and help mold future policies.
• Support the addiction program design, implementation, and management.
• Collaborate with the treatment team to formulate the individual client treatment plans.
• Conduct sessions and observe, assessing and tracking progress and client history.
• Administer and facilitate therapeutic treatment and activities for groups and individuals.
• Identify improvement opportunities and recommend workable solutions.
• Stay up to date on and review coding updates, documentation changes, and specific guideline additions. Attend trainings as offered by the facility.
• Prepare reports, statements, and analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and strategy. Maintain appropriate paperwork.
• As needed, provide crisis and/or intervention support services to clients.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• Make referrals as-needed through case-management services and perform necessary follow-up.
• 0-2 years of experience in addiction counseling.
• Addiction counselor accreditation, including LAC, LMAC, LCAC, and/or TLAC.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and effectively communicate instruction.
• Must possess a high level of integrity and sound judgement.
• Ability to stay current on substance abuse counseling best practices and methods.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.