Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client, a leading provider of corporate and legal services, is a key player in the market, serving a wide range of financial and legal firms around the world. They are hiring an Accounts Receivable Representative to support their AR cycle.
The Accounts Receivable Representative will be responsible for the overall day-to-day functions of the AR process including order inputs, inventory management, invoicing, as well as customer service as needed. Their focus will support overall company initiatives including cost savings and collaboration.
This Role Offers:
• This is a part-time position working 20 hours a week, onsite.
• Vibrant, fast-paced work environment that values innovation, precision, and a client-centric approach.
• The opportunity to engage with a wide-ranging clientele, providing a foundation for substantial impact within the corporate services sector.
• Culture that emphasizes continuous professional growth, staying at the industry’s cutting edge.
• Team-oriented atmosphere where collaboration and individual initiative are equally championed.
• Assist with the full AR cycle, managing a high volume of order processing and invoicing.
• Receive and record client payments through various payment methods.
• Maintain and reconcile payment records with the accounting system.
• Investigate and rectify any payment issues or disputes, and communicate with clients as needed.
• Follow up with clients on overdue accounts to facilitate timely payment.
• Review various daily, weekly, and monthly reports and enter data into computer applications/systems.
• Assist in the month-end closing process by providing accurate financial data.
• Resolve customer issues and complaints concerning billing.
• Ensure that all accounts receivable activities comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
• 3+ years of proven experience in accounts receivable, preferably within a legal services environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
• Strong understanding of AR and accounting best practices and procedures.
• Proficiency with QuickBooks, ERPs, Excel, and other accounting software.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
• Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the legal space. Our legal recruiters have a strong reputation for finding top-performing talent in areas such as legal leadership, corporate counsel, and litigation. Learn more at bit.ly/42RyDgd
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.