Accounts Payable Specialist
Retail / Consumer Goods
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading B2B wholesaler in the hookah market. Their outstanding products are prominent in commercial and consumer markets. They are hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist to support the full AR cycle.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for the overall day-to-day functions of the AR process including order inputs, inventory management, invoicing, as well as customer service as needed. Their focus will support overall company initiatives including cost savings and collaboration.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions, as well as employer contributions to health insurance, PTO, and sick days.
• Family-owned business with flexible and understanding management/leadership.
• Largest company in the market with well-established sales and business processes.
• Strong focus on excellence and continuous improvement.
• Manage the full AR cycle, managing a high volume of order processing and invoicing.
• Copy, input, and print daily billings and orders.
• Create and manage daily delivery routes based on order status and dates.
• Ensure delivery invoicing is organized, up to date, and entered into QuickBooks.
• Support billing department operations including sorting inbound correspondence, filing documentation, and verifying quality and accuracy of files.
• Assist with customer service tasks as needed including assisting with walk-ins and phone calls related to billing.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for financial reporting and billing compliance.
• Document all AR processes.
• Resolve customer issues and complaints concerning billing.
• Review various daily, weekly, and monthly reports and enter data into computer applications/systems.
• 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable function. Full cycle accounts receivable analysis and accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
• Strong documenting and order processing experience with incredible attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of AR and accounting best practices and procedures.
• Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Proficiency with QuickBooks, ERPs, Excel, and other accounting software.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.