Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national leader in construction and property management, and employs over 200 people in their more than 30 offices in the U.S. This company works with clients of all shapes and sizes within their industry and strive to ensure longevity for each partner. They pride themselves on strong company culture with a dedication to excellence and reliability to their clients.
They are adding a temporary Accountant to their team with the potential to turn into a full-time position. This person should have solid excel experience and experience with lease and CAM is a plus.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay rate and the possibility to become a permanent role.
• Foot in the door opportunity with a successful company with many growth and networking opportunities.
• Potential for full time hire in a growing company that has big plans for 2020.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on high standards and vision.
• Opportunity to expand skill set with access to the most cutting-edge accounting software.
• Ability to serve surrounding communities by working on projects that greatly impact local businesses in a positive way.
• Emphasis on work/life balance.
• Room for career growth with a nationally recognized construction and property management company.
• Tasked with completing, mailing, and ensuring the delivery of statements essential to client process.
• Manages General Ledger reporting
• Works to update current data for General Ledger Reconciliations.
• Manages key data entries, including salary entries.
• Work closely with accountants to complete Lease entry.
• Manage accounting documentation and adhere to accounting best practices.
• Manage expense reporting and cost accounting, identifying discrepancies.
• Assists project managers to oversee project budgets and analyze project costs.
• Review internal controls and process workflows to identify areas of improvement.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, budget forecasts, and expense reports.
• Ensure federal compliancy and monitor financial risks.
• 1+ years of accounting experience, including monthly close, GL, reporting, tax, and year-end closing, preferably in the construction or property management accounting space.
• Proficiency with accounting software.
• Strong experience in P&L Review and Variance.
• Expertise working with Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
• Superior PC skills in Windows environment with an emphasis on Excel.
• Self-starter mentality with a strong sense of urgency and a client service focus.
• Detail-oriented with a desire to dig into details and have a willingness to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.