Blue Signal Search
Our client is a Fortune 500 technology company whose products are found in hospitals around the world. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and ethical trusted business associates. They are hiring an Accounting Manager to oversee accounting operations and integration strategy for acquisitions.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for financial planning and forecasting surrounding business development and M&A activities. They will build out processes and procedures, optimizing along the way to gain the biggest impact, and ensuring compliance with GAAP and other relevant regulations and best practices.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, annual performance bonuses.
• Generous vacation plan (3 weeks per year starting day 1).
• Attractive international travel options.
• Work for an awarded fortune 500 company and leader in their space.
• Strong culture of promotion and training.
• High employee tenure.
• Outstanding work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Support the divisional acquisition team by conducting due diligence, preparing financial reports, modelling deals, conducting valuations, and purchase pricing. Make appropriate recommendations based on findings.
• Conduct financial analysis for projects to identify trends and opportunities, as well as ad hoc reports to identify trends and opportunities.
• Manage accounting documentation and adherence to accounting best practices.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• Help build and optimize the M&A accounting function.
• 6+ years of accounting experience.
• 3+ years of experience in global Fortune 500 company. Must have Big 4 experience as well.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA.
• Strong skills in M&A financial analysis reports, including deal modelling, valuations, etc.
• Proficiency with accounting software, an ERP, and implementation.
• Firm understanding of SOX and GAAP regulations.
• Strong understanding of accounting best practices and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.