Accountant – Tax
Little Rock, AR
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the financial services space, serving customers across the country and globe. They are hiring an Accountant – Tax to support finance services and client management.
The Accountant – Tax will focus on supporting client’s tax returns through preparation, reporting, audits, etc. This role will require a well-balanced background in partnership, trust, and individual income tax.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, PTO, etc.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission better their communities.
• Multiple career advancement paths and opportunities for growth.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Robust portfolio of clients with the opportunity to work with international customers.
• Plan and execute partnership, trust, and individual tax returns for clients.
• Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning and compliance expertise.
• Support tax planning and research tax issues to direct accounts on the optimal solutions.
• Maintain active communication with clients to ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to present to clients.
• Stay current on and ensure adherence to best practices, federal and state regulations, risk management, and proper tax procedures.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• Must have a BS in Accounting. CPA license a plus.
• In-depth experience managing individual, trust, partnership, and franchise tax returns, from beginning to end.
• Background supporting tax preparation, overall client strategy, and experience with exchanges and adjustments.
• Proficiency with Excel, including V-lookups, advanced formulas, and pivot tables required.
• Strong skills in bookkeeping, project management, and organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.