Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a prominent financial institution, serving customers throughout the Midwest. To support their growth, they are looking to hire an Accountant to support the department with compliance documentation and financial reporting.
The Accountant will assist in the organization of internal documentation and the preparation of cost reports through data analysis. This role will also be responsible for supporting the overall day-to-day functions of the AP processes and overall capital budgets.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus an incredible benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Company ranked as a Top Workplace with a tight knit, engaging culture.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Commitment to diversity and inclusivity across all they do.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and system features.
• Innovative work environment with access to top-rated and newest technologies.
• Manage the full accounts payable cycle, managing a high volume of cash batching.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for financial reporting and analysis.
• Assist team in performing month-end close and related reoccurring financial reports.
• Manage expense reporting, capital budgets, and cost accounting, identifying discrepancies.
• Maintain, analyze, and report on inventory transactions across all related departments.
• Support auditing, both internal and external.
• Conduct financial modeling from large data sets and develop actionable conclusions.
• Support financial planning activities, including forecasting, analysis, budget setting, and reconciliation.
• Manage finance documentation and adhere to accounting best practices.
• 1-3+ years of accounting experience, preferably within the banking, loan, or finance industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Expertise in monthly/year-end close, reporting, audits, general ledger, and AP activities.
• Strong documenting and reporting experience with incredible attention to detail.
• Proficiency with MS Excel, lookups, pivot tables, Access, SharePoint, Workday, and other accounting software.
• Firm understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and business-case reporting.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.