Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a top manufacturer and distributor of high-performance products and solutions within commercial, residential, and industrial industries. They are hiring an Accountant to oversee accounting operations and financial administration.
The Accountant will be responsible for building out processes and procedures, optimizing along the way to gain the biggest impact. They will coach and develop internal teams, oversee revenue control, and ensure compliance with GAAP and other regulations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped bonus potential and benefits (401K, health/dental insurance, family coverage, milage/phone reimbursement.).
• Impressive and extensive history of innovation in electronic products.
• Privately held, highly successful company on unstoppable growth path.
• Work closely with experienced individuals who are passionate about their innovative industry.
• Manage an internal team of accounting staff and ensure daily, monthly, and yearly financial operations are completed on time and accurately.
• Prepare financial reports, consolidated financial statements, budget forecasts, and expense reports. Make appropriate recommendations to executive management.
• Coach team members and act as subject matter expert for all financial issues and solutions.
• Conduct financial analysis for projects to identify trends and opportunities, as well as ad hoc reports to identify trends and opportunities.
• Manage accounting documentation and adherence to accounting best practices.
• Advise management teams on business operations and suggest changes to improve financial outlook and processes. Deliver quarterly/annual financial reports to stakeholders.
• Review internal controls and auditing procedures.
• Ensure adherence to GAAP best practices, government regulations, and proper tax procedure nationally.
• 6+ years of accounting and/or finance experience with proven leadership experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or finance. MBA or related certifications is a plus.
• Ability to assess, automate, improve, and build out the financial processes and procedures.
• Proven success leading financial reporting and analysis. Skilled in related budgeting software including Hyperion, SAP, Excel, or Oracle.
• Ability to manage an internal team of accounting professionals and mentor as needed.
• Experience with assembly manufacturing production systems is a huge plus.
• Proven success in establishing and improving internal controls and audit processes.
• Understanding of GAAP, and best practice accounting policies.
• Excellent skills in communication, reporting presentations, and meeting deadlines.
• Must be tech savvy and highly proficient in Excel. PowerBI experience is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.