St. Louis, MO
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the technology industry looking to hire an Account Representative to establish and grow new and existing customer accounts. This role will be focused on identifying and developing potential new revenue streams and target markets for expansion. The Account Representative will also be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to form comprehensive sales strategies/plans.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K match, PTO and more.
• Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
• Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Dynamic, and fast-paced sales position within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
• Passionate and talented engineering team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line software and tools.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work in a hybrid model.
• Create revenue potential through a mix of business development, relationship management, and overall strategy creation.
• Meet and exceed sales quota objectives, driving revenue and acting as a lead generator in business development.
• Manage existing industry connections and cultivate high-level account relationships.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals, and present best solutions to maximize value for clients.
• Strengthen customers’ brand loyalty through providing top-tier customer service.
• Leverage cross-functional collaboration to develop strategic plans and achieve revenue goals.
• Stay current on industry-specific solutions and developments, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Proven leadership skills throughout education or other entry-level positions.
• Ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• A highly motivated and goal-oriented individual, with a competitive drive.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and excellent time management.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.