Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic products and components. Their robust portfolio includes innovative packaging solutions that are used by customers around the globe. They are hiring an Account Manager to expand their sales channels by marketing their plastic products to new accounts.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing existing accounts, driving customer relationships, and closing leads. They will manage the sales cycle of these relationships and focus on closing deals with customers to maximize selling time and earnings.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Multi-cultural organization with a heavy emphasis on social values and employee satisfaction.
• Opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• Commitment to sustainability and innovation – company is constantly conducting research and testing to reduce their carbon footprint and make products that better support the environment.
• Highly experienced team with decades of experience in the plastics industry.
• Identify and prospect new accounts within the territory.
• Establish and nurture strong existing relationships with clients and key decision-makers in order to promote plastics solutions and maintain contracts.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
• Overcome objections through strategic sales methods. Participate in cross selling and up selling.
• Maximize sales and become part of the customers’ overall business solution.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the plastics market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the plastics industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Demonstrated history of exceeding sales goals.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within organizations.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.