Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national manufacturer of packaging solutions for all sorts of industry verticals. They are hiring an Account Manager to handle large account relationships and ensure client satisfaction and timely delivery in key markets across the US. This person will leverage their knowledge of supply chain and order fulfillment to identify opportunities for account growth, while maintaining great working relationships with contacts throughout.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, bonus potential, and other perks.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and quality focus.
• Sustainability as a cornerstone of their culture.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Client base ranging from international corporations to accelerating e-commerce startups.
• Thoughtful design that sets their products apart in the marketplace.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Identify, develop and execute key business building opportunities that will ensure a sustainable, profitable business model is maintained while supporting existing customer relationships.
• Responsible for the full sales cycle – from running demos, to creating pricing quotes, to personally ensuring order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
• Manage effective communication between internal teams to maximize sales and ensure delivery execution.
• Ensure forecast accuracy in order to facilitate efficient product delivery and contract fulfillment.
• Effectively utilize all associated budgets and manage inventory.
• Develop business presentations and review through effective use of data, channel, and market information.
• Conduct meetings with customer operations to solidify relationships with current and potential clients, creating a stronger pipeline.
• 3+ years of sales experience with proven ability to lead strategy and maintain customer relationships.
• Background in packaging industry required. Corrugate experience preferred.
• Proven success in national account or large customer management preferred.
• Ability to conduct basic analysis and forecasting to support business strategy development.
• Proficiency in MS Suite needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, manufacturing, packaging, or other relevant field.
• Must be able to act as POC for customer accounts – provide supportive, upbeat, energetic customer service and relationship management.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative business strategies based on market trends and competitor analysis.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.