Blue Signal Search
Our client is an innovative industry leader providing best-in-class IT services and solutions to businesses nationwide. They offer consulting and managed IT services that fit customer’s needs, focused on technical support and hardware/software sales. They are hiring an Account Manager experienced in selling to and building relationships with managed service providers.
The Account Manager will leverage impressive IT solutions and managed services to gain buy-in from new and existing accounts. They will be responsible for connecting with major clients across many industries, and build a pipeline of qualified accounts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the booming IT industry, by directly contributing to the company’s growth and trajectory.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and restructure sales processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology and services with a strong enterprise business solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Exceptional services portfolio with innovative software and solutions that will shape the way this company impacts the industry.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand SMB and enterprise markets.
• Expand and improve upon the sales team to meet growing demand.
• Manage the sales team by establishing market share, creating lead generation, and implementing strategy to capture new clients.
• Identify and close long- and short-term sales while developing go-to-market strategies for company solutions.
• Manage and cultivate high-level enterprise account relationships.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, with a focus on growing the client base.
• Develop and maintain deep product and technical knowledge of the competitive landscape.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients across many industries.
• Bring a fresh outlook and new tools to transform and optimize existing processes and methods across business units, in sales, marketing, finance, and upper management.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with service offerings and develop compelling use cases.
• Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS; MBA preferred with management or technical specialization.
• 8+ years of experience in information technology services and solution sales, account management, or business development.
• Strong MSP experience in network, hardware, implementations, recurring services, and help desk, is a must.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software.
• Experience and proven success in solution selling in the IT space. Ability to build profitable strategies to win ROI and increase market share.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile clients.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, and business management is a strong plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.