Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of information technology and managed services. Their robust portfolio of solutions helps companies around the world address challenges surrounding their business, technology, finance, and more. They are hiring an Account Manager within their fast-growing IT solutions team to meet rising demand from their customers.
This Account Manager will take advantage of a high-growth market and capitalize on strong customer demand for IT, database, cloud, security, and infrastructure services. They will have the opportunity to develop their sales segment anywhere in the world.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a full benefits package.
• An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in IT solutions, within a forward-thinking, intuitive company.
• Opening at a pivotal moment in company development – opportunity to shape the future of the organization through your contributions.
• New, incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have led innovations in the IT space.
• Culture of loyalty, collaboration, high performance, and strong support. Promotions from within are common practice.
• Diverse learning environment focused on developing their Center of Excellence.
• Company has track record of financial strength, operating independently for over 40 years.
• Remote work opportunity.
• Bring top-of-the-line IT, database, and infrastructure services to new customers in a wide range of industries.
• Network and build relationships with decision-makers.
• Collaborate with extensive sales support team members to develop the best possible presentation of company solutions.
• Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories.
• Build up existing business relationships within the company’s thriving book of business and identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
• 3+ years of sales experience in IT, unified communications, cloud, data management and services, and/or tech infrastructure.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Understanding of tech solutions like:
• IT and managed services
• Unified communications
• IT infrastructure
• Data security
• Contact center
• Pre-existing relationships with OEMs in these fields a plus.
• Ability to communicate with and present ideas to decision-makers at every level.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.