Blue Signal Search
Our client provides certifications, software, and SaaS for a global customer base of 50,000+ professionals covering all major markets in the US. Their software is used across many industries, in both in-person and digital platforms. They are hiring an Account Executive to leverage strategic relationships and software sales experience to generate growth within new and existing mid-market accounts.
The Account Executive will be supported by warm business development leads, marketing, product management, and client services teams to manage the day-to-day calls. They will be promoting a world-class, market disrupting product portfolio, with the exciting and unique opportunity to break into new markets.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonuses and generous commission plan.
• Over-the-top benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) match, flexible expense accounts, generous PTO, company provided hardware, and phone/travel reimbursement – all starting day one.
• Company is proud of their great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments.
• Company-sponsored, paid training.
• Opportunity to work with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications.
• Dynamic and business-minded leadership team focused on investing in its players and has acquired numerous companies over the past couple years to make good on the feedback for a more extensive product suite.
• Endless growth potential.
• Remote work – with flexible hours depending on performance.
• Identify and pursue all upselling and cross selling opportunities to create a robust sales pipeline.
• Manage mid-market accounts through ongoing quality service, use of compelling marketing materials, and communication to identify customer needs.
• Drive revenue success towards company goals, representing the portfolio to new and existing customers to make a recurring revenue stream.
• Establish and grow business and technical relationships and manage the day-to-day interactions with these accounts; drive top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments.
• Promote high-ROI core services, including research solutions, software, education, certification program, and industry publications.
• Track and monitor all activity in CRM, keeping accurate and detailed notes.
• Run virtual online meetings and product demos.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases.
• 5+ years of professional work experience.
• Background in account management, with proven ability to expand accounts.
• Must have experience in software, cloud, SaaS, manufacturing, or other industrial or technology-centric industry.
• Knowledge of e-learning space and typical offerings. Prior experience in industry a plus.
• Relationship-building, negotiation, and presentation skills; comfortable speaking with high-level VPs, directors, and decision-makers across many industries.
• Hunter mentality, with the ability to create lasting relationships and impact.
• CRM experience – Salesforce or related.
• Bachelor’s degree (MBA is a plus).
• Some travel (business expense account provided).
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.