Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers award-winning end-to-end enterprise solutions for networking, software, and unified communications. As an Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Company, they have surpassed revenue expectations year over year. They are hiring an Account Executive to develop the customer base within enterprise solutions.
The Account Executive will be responsible for cultivating new accounts, sustaining customer relationships, and closing leads. They will manage the sales cycle of these relationships and focus on closing deals with customers to maximize selling time and earnings.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits package with 3 weeks PTO, medical, dental, 401(k) match, and more.
• Entertainment budget for wining-and-dining with clients.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, high-growth telecom network space.
• Extensive sales support resources: lead generation, sales engineers, implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
• High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
• Company has millions of dollars in network assets and strong partnerships nationwide.
• High employee tenure in sales department.
• Sales team does all prospecting/qualifying and you are responsible for closing all deals.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Company-sponsored conferences, trade shows, and high-level industry events.
• Identify and prospect new clients at the enterprise level within a particular region.
• Leverage financial model to build a reproducible business strategy which can be utilized to support a consistent sales pipeline.
• Exceed monthly sales quotas and revenue growth targets through business development efforts.
• Present connectivity solutions to C-level executives and sell the benefits of the solution.
• Manage effective relationships between internal teams to develop ideal solutions proposals for each customer’s unique set of business goals.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across various industries.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the telecom market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• 7 – 10 years of B2B enterprise sales experience.
• Technical product sales experience within the telecom industry.
• Knowledge of optical networking, fiber, and cloud backup and recovery.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Demonstrated history of exceeding sales quotas.
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at the C-level within organizations.
• Consultative style sales approach with an appetite for technology and innovation.
• Proficiency in common CRMs, including Salesforce, and MS Office Suite.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.