Blue Signal Search
Our client helps major businesses go paperless with secure, high-tech document management software. In addition to their extensive software and cloud-based solutions, they also deliver a full range of managed IT, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), cybersecurity, and business analysis services. They are hiring an Account Executive to generate sales through solution expertise.
The Account Executive is a client-facing product expert who aligns a business need to the company’s solutions offerings. They gather requirements and develop proposals, assist with inquiries, and establish the relationship to foster long-term partnerships.
This Role Offers:
• Base salary plus full benefits package and generous commission plan.
• Flexible expense account for travel.
• Large budget and heavy support to get projects done well.
• Fully equipped sales team with extensive solutioning experience.
• Large customer base and a strong industry reputation.
• Position with visibility from entire organization, and multiple flexible career advancement tracks and training options.
• Sponsorship to attend top industry events, conferences, and trade shows.
• Bring top-of-the-line IT, cybersecurity, and managed services to customers in a wide range of industries.
• Network and build relationships with some of the most trusted names in the business technology industry through a consultative sales approach.
• Bring top-of-the-line solutions to customers in a wide range of industries.
• Collaborate with extensive sales support team members to develop presentations of company solutions. Maintain product knowledge and current market trends to deliver value props.
• Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories.
• Build up existing business relationships within the company’s thriving book of business and identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
• 3+ years of B2B sales experience, ideally in managed IT, software, cybersecurity, and other IT services.
• S. in computer science and/or a technical background in the IT industry.
• Technical understanding of:
• IT and managed services
• Cybersecurity and data management
• Unified communications technology (hosted PBX, SIP trunking, and VoIP)
• Bachelor’s in business, technology, or related field.
• Familiarity with cloud software, analytics, managed IT, integrated solutions, IaaS, and business analytics technologies.
• Track record of high performance in a sales environment.
• Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, especially by phone.
• Ability to travel as needed.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.