Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of connectivity solutions. They support business readiness and network architecture through their service offerings and infrastructure. They are hiring an Account Executive to develop the customer base within enterprise solutions.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing existing accounts, driving customer relationships, and closing leads. They will manage the sales cycle of these relationships and focus on closing deals within customers to maximize selling time and earnings.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Opportunity to work in a technology-forward company that prioritizes quality and efficiency.
• Exposure to new technologies and other emerging tech.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools, including engineering team, IT team, solutions managers, and mentors.
• Highly experienced team with decades of experience in wireless/telecom and other high-tech industry niches.
• Opportunity to work for a company that prioritizes a positive internal culture – where they know happy employees are driven employees.
• Identify and prospect new clients at the enterprise level. Prospect enterprise business owners to upsell and cross-sell services and solutions.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across various industries.
• Build and manage a pipeline of qualified accounts.
• Exceed monthly sales quotas and revenue growth targets through business development efforts.
• Present connectivity solutions to key decision-makers and sell the benefits of the solution.
• Coordinate with internal teams to develop ideal solutions proposals in response to for each customer’s unique set of business goals.
• Uphold top-level SLAs for enterprise relationships.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the telecom market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
• 2+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience.
• Technical sales experience within the telecom industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Demonstrated history of exceeding sales goals.
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within organizations.
• Consultative style sales approach with an appetite for technology and innovation.
• Proficiency in common CRMs and MS Office Suite.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.