Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top provider of ISP and wireless network design and implementations in North America. Their scalable, neutral connectivity networks are designed to meet densification demand from wireless service providers in indoor/outdoor settings. They are hiring an Account Executive to help secure access agreements for fiber networks in dense metropolitan areas.
The Account Executive is a unique role combining business development and account management skills – from cold calls to long-term client relations. This person is a master problem-solver who knows the value of strong connectivity in high-traffic urban areas. They understand building management and can demonstrate the ways in which fiber is becoming the newest utility for residential and business properties.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and full benefits package, including healthcare and life insurance, 401(K) match, and other perks.
• Company is heavily invested in growing operations and capital expenditures, is venture backed, and is expected to multiply in size.
• Technologically at the leading edge of in-building systems – gigabit and multi gigabit technology that is top of the lie in performance and reliability.
• Partnered with some of the largest real estate owners in the country – getting contracts with massive complexes and properties that no one else is getting. Premier distribution based on unique partnerships.
• Exciting opportunity to capitalize on one of largest, well-connected set of portfolios around.
• Supportive and highly experienced senior management with heavy experience within telecommunications, wireless, and wireline industries.
• Opportunity to work in one of the top metropolitan areas for wireless projects – unrivaled opportunity to gain top-level industry experience.
• Develop and foster relationships with real estate and building owners. Develop targeted sales strategy for fiber network capacity assets.
• Drive revenue by increasing traffic through fiber networks, in competition with cable providers and other ISPs.
• Identify, develop, and execute key business building opportunities that will ensure a sustainable, profitable business model is maintained while supporting existing customer relationships.
• Manage effective communication between internal teams to maximize sales and delivery execution.
• Ensure forecast accuracy in order to facilitate efficient product delivery and contract fulfillment.
• Develop business presentations and review through effective use of data, channel, and market information. Strategize with upper management and executives to develop strategy accordingly – including new fiber service contracts.
• Leverage knowledge of fiber and other wireless solutions to upsell, cross-sell, and promote the product line.
• 3+ years of advanced business development experience in the wireless/telecom infrastructure space, primarily focused on fiber networks.
• Understanding of the residential and commercial multi-unit buildings and needs of property owners, especially when it comes to network selection.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Experience using Salesforce or a comparable platform.
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to interface with high-level decision-makers.
• Background in customer service or a customer-facing role, with the ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
• Consultative style sales approach with an appetite for technology, education, and ongoing learning opportunities.
• Ability to nurture relationships through the entire sales cycle – from prospect to engagement, all the way to proposals and post-sales support.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.