Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading OEM in the telecom wireless industry. They focus on emerging wireless solutions in cabling, radio services, 5G, CBRS, smart base solutions, and more. Their innovation-forward business model has fueled aggressive revenue growth. Due to increased demand, they are hiring an Account Director to market and manage accounts supporting test and measurement solutions in a highly competitive B2B and B2C environment.
The Account Director will develop a targeted, multi-layered sales strategy for world-class wireless test and measurement solutions. Capitalizing on the high growth potential of these products and their applications, this sales leader will develop sales strategy for regional sales teams, and prospect customers within federal, state, and local agencies; carriers, mobile operators and surrounding ecosystems such as infrastructure vendors, service companies, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and performance bonus. Benefits package includes 401(K), stock options, medical/dental/vision, generous PTO, expense account, and more.
• Award-winning technology for emerging wireless, IoT, and radio solutions.
• Many career advancement opportunities as business unit continues to expand.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, with millions in cash and investments.
• Outstanding revenue projections.
• Tuition reimbursement program and strong mentorship program.
• High level of responsibility, visibility, and influence with executive management.
• Prospect and close deals for “best in class” test and measurement wireless technology across a range of industries, including logistics, enterprise, industrial, IoT, and more.
• Meet with high-level prospects to understand their needs and develop RFQs customized to their specific requirements.
• Coordinate product demonstrations with company resources and sales engineering team.
• Collaborate with sales team on major deals. Keep team members updated on client quotes and proposal requests.
• Build strong relationships with existing customers, regularly uncovering new needs and cross-selling or up-selling company products.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies and market trends within IoT, M2M, connected devices, and intelligent wireless devices.
• Attend top trade shows and industry conferences.
• 5+ years of proven success in technical product and solution sales, primarily focused on telecom/wireless technology. Experience selling both B2B and B2C is a strong plus.
• BSEE, Bachelor’s degree in a related field, MBA a plus.
• Strong relationship-building skills at all levels, with outstanding professionalism and commitment to customer experience.
• Understanding of the following technologies:
• LoRaWAN, cellular
• Gateways, antennas
• Smart devices and IoT
• Mobile and radio networks
• Strong understanding of wireless test and measurement business segment.
• Persuasive communication style and strong negotiation skills. Comfortable interfacing with executive decision-makers.
• Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Proficiency in Salesforce.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.